Event Dates Announced:
Day 1: Feb 15 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Day 2: Feb 16 @ 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Day 3: Feb 17 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Free admission for licensed New Mexico hunters and anglers. Youths 17 and younger free. Non-licensed adults $3.00.
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest equipment for hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation.
- Free fishing derby held daily.
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Outdoor Skills Room with fly-casting and fishing instruction, archery, pellet gun and OHV simulator.
- Latest OHVs, RVs, Boats, Kayaks on display by local dealers.
- Conservation organizations, outfitters and guides available to answer questions.
Join the Sandia Mountain Bear Collaborative for this festive event which will feature lectures on living with Bears, and Bear behavior. Children’s events and booths about wildlife from local organizations will be there!
The Department will be participating at the Festival of Cranes in San Antonio, NM. Come see our backyard bass program, focusing on casting skills, and a wildlife information trunk at this event.