Event Dates Announced:
Day 1: Feb 15 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Day 2: Feb 16 @ 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Day 3: Feb 17 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Free admission for licensed New Mexico hunters and anglers. Youths 17 and younger free. Non-licensed adults $3.00.
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest equipment for hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation.
- Free fishing derby held daily.
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Outdoor Skills Room with fly-casting and fishing instruction, archery, pellet gun and OHV simulator.
- Latest OHVs, RVs, Boats, Kayaks on display by local dealers.
- Conservation organizations, outfitters and guides available to answer questions.
The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish Off-Highway Vehicle Advisory Board will meet in public session to hear the following: OHV budget update, general program update, OHV education update, OHV law enforcement update and to establish dates for the next advisory board meeting. The Department’s Off-Highway Vehicle Program has an annual budget funded by revenue generated from the Trail Safety Fund. The OHV Act required the creation of the Trail Safety Fund, which generates revenue from OHV registrations fees. The OHV Advisory Board was established to advise the Department of Game and Fish on matters related to administration of the OHV Act. The board consists of seven members appointed by the governor to two-year terms.
No registration is required; if attending the meeting please arrive before 5:30 P.M.