See Proposals Under Consideration for details.
Las Cruces: 6 to 8 p.m. Aug. 30 at the Department of Game and Fish office, 2715 Northrise Drive.
Albuquerque: 6 to 8 p.m. Sept. 4 at the Department of Game and Fish office, 3841 Midway Place, NE.
Roswell: 6 to 8 p.m. Sept. 5 at the Department of Game and Fish office, 1912 W. Second Street.
Raton: 6 to 8 p.m. Sept. 11 at the Department of Game and Fish office, 215 York Canyon Road.
The 17th annual Dragonfly Festival at Bitter Lake National Wildlife Refuge, just outside of Roswell. Visit for the poach coach, archery, and the catfish pool setup for fishing. Click the link for more details:
The community of The Glenwood, New Mexico invites you to an 80th Anniversary Celebration and free* Fall Fishing and Outdoor Education Fiesta for the Glenwood Fish Hatchery.
- Free fishing 17 years and younger (*Fishing license required for anglers 18 years and older)
- Off-highway vehicle safety training
- Archery and atlatl ranges
- Spin -casting games
- Wildlife skins & skulls
- Hatchery history and tours
- Bird-watching walks
- Door prizes, hot dogs and cold drinks