- Raton NMDGF Office, 215 York Canyon Road Tuesday, February 25, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Albuquerque NMDGF Office, 7816 Alamo Road NW Thursday, February 27, 2020, 6:30-8:00pm
- Santa Fe Santa Fe Higher Education Center, 1950 Siringo Road, Tuesday, March 3, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Las Cruces NMDGF Office, 2715 Northside Drive Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Roswell NMDGF Office, 1615 West College Boulevard, Thursday, March 12, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Taos Sagebrush Inn, 1508 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 6:30-8:00pm
Thank you for your interest.
Buy Your Tickets Today!
- Opens 5 p.m. Saturday., Mar. 14.
- Dinner served at 7 p.m.
- Auction begins at 8 p.m.
Seating is limited, so don’t delay!2020 Governor's Special Hunt Auction and Banquet (Flier)
Deadline to submit late 2019–20 harvest reports for deer, elk, pronghorn antelope and turkey. All 2019–20 license holders must report to be eligible for 2020–21 draw licenses. Reports can be submitted online or by telephone. See 2020-21 New Mexico Hunting Rules & Info Book.
Failure to report for these species by this date will result in rejection of all draw applications. An $8 late fee applies after February 15, 2020. Remember to keep your confirmation number.
Deadline to apply for 2020 Draw Licenses for Barbary sheep, bighorn sheep, deer, elk, ibex, javelina, pronghorn and oryx, and to apply for Private-land Only Deer License for Units 2A, 2B, 2C, 4 and 5A. Applications must be completed before 5 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). See 2020-21 New Mexico Hunting Rules & Info