Deadline to submit late 2016–2017 harvest reports for deer, elk, pronghorn antelope and turkey ($8 late fee applies). Reporting is required for all 2016–2017 license holders to be eligible for 2017–2018 draw licenses.
Failure to report for these species by this date will result in rejection of all draw applications. Additional species hunting and trapping harvest-result reporting deadlines are listed in 2017-2018 Hunting Rules & Info Book (click here).
Deadline to apply for Draw Licenses for Barbary sheep, bighorn sheep, deer, elk, ibex, javelina, pronghorn antelope and oryx, and to apply for Private-land Only Deer License for Units 2A, 2B, 2C, 4 and 5A. Applications must be completed before 5 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
Failure to report harvest results and pay any applicable late fees for deer, elk, pronghorn antelope and turkey by this date will result in rejection of all draw applications.
2017-2018 Hunting Rules & Info (click here).
Deadline to submit 2016–2017 harvest reports for Barbary sheep, ibex, javelina, oryx and trapping license holders to be eligible for big-game licenses. Results can be reported online or by telephone.
Failure to report harvest results for these species by this date will result in rejection of all applications.
Dates and locations:
- Southwest: 10 a.m. May 15, Gila National Forest office, 3005 E. Camino del Bosque, Silver City.
- Southeast: 9 a.m. May 17, Central Valley Electric Cooperative, 1403 N. 13th Street, Artesia.
- Central: 9 a.m. May 18, New Mexico Department of Game and Fish office, 3841 Midway Place N.E., ABQ.
- Northwest: 9 a.m. May 22, Carson National Forest office, 1110 Rio Vista Lane, Unit #2, Bloomfield.
- Northeast: 9 a.m. May 25, Santa Fe National Forest office, 11 Forest Lane, Santa Fe.
For complete details see the following news release: Citizen advisory committees to meet to recommend Habitat Stamp projects