Failure to report for these species by this date will result in rejection of all applications. An $8 late fee applies after April 7, 2020. Remember to keep your confirmation number.
The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish has scheduled statewide Habitat Stamp Program Citizens Advisory Committee virtual meetings (read more) for 2020. Citizen advisors will prioritize proposed Habitat Stamp projects for the next fiscal year. The public is welcome and encouraged to attend the following regional Citizen Advisory Committee virtual meetings:
- Southwest: May 20 at 10 a.m.
- Central: May 20 at 1 p.m.
- Northwest: May 21 at 2 p.m.
- Northeast: May 27 at 10 a.m.
- Southeast: May 27 at 1 p.m.
2. Fill out a volunteer application at https://new-mexico.volunteers.kalkomey.com/