The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish has scheduled statewide Habitat Stamp Program Citizens Advisory Committee virtual meetings (read more) for 2020. Citizen advisors will prioritize proposed Habitat Stamp projects for the next fiscal year. The public is welcome and encouraged to attend the following regional Citizen Advisory Committee virtual meetings:
- Southwest: May 20 at 10 a.m.
- Central: May 20 at 1 p.m.
- Northwest: May 21 at 2 p.m.
- Northeast: May 27 at 10 a.m.
- Southeast: May 27 at 1 p.m.
Join NMDGF’s Jeremy Lane as he displays and discusses live specimens of various snake species found in New Mexico.
Register in advance for this webinar: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_er5F8VIFTHO4Dyo4TDBVeQ