River Source will work students to participate in a fishing day at Battleship Rock for approximately 23 students (Bosque School 7th grade). Staffing is provided by Department contractor, Richard Schrader and Carlos Herrera. The event will also include fisheries monitoring on the Jemez River. This is event is not open to the public and is just for the students.
- Raton NMDGF Office, 215 York Canyon Road Tuesday, February 25, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Albuquerque NMDGF Office, 7816 Alamo Road NW Thursday, February 27, 2020, 6:30-8:00pm
- Santa Fe Santa Fe Higher Education Center, 1950 Siringo Road, Tuesday, March 3, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Las Cruces NMDGF Office, 2715 Northside Drive Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Postponed Roswell NMDGF Office, 1615 West College Boulevard, Thursday, March 12, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Postponed Taos Sagebrush Inn, 1508 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur
Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 6:30-8:00pm
Thank you for your interest.
- Southwest: May 20 at 10 a.m.
- Central: May 20 at 1 p.m.
- Northwest: May 21 at 2 p.m.
- Northeast: May 27 at 10 a.m.
- Southeast: May 27 at 1 p.m.