Deadline to apply for 2020 Draw Licenses for Barbary sheep, bighorn sheep, deer, elk, ibex, javelina, pronghorn and oryx, and to apply for Private-land Only Deer License for Units 2A, 2B, 2C, 4 and 5A. Applications must be completed before 5 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). See 2020-21 New Mexico Hunting Rules & Info
2020–21 License Year begins. 2019–20 licenses no longer valid.
Failure to report for these species by this date will result in rejection of all applications. An $8 late fee applies after April 7, 2020. Remember to keep your confirmation number.
- Southwest: May 20 at 10 a.m.
- Central: May 20 at 1 p.m.
- Northwest: May 21 at 2 p.m.
- Northeast: May 27 at 10 a.m.
- Southeast: May 27 at 1 p.m.