Event Dates Announced:
Day 1: Feb 15 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Day 2: Feb 16 @ 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Day 3: Feb 17 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Free admission for licensed New Mexico hunters and anglers. Youths 17 and younger free. Non-licensed adults $3.00.
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest equipment for hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation.
- Free fishing derby held daily.
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Outdoor Skills Room with fly-casting and fishing instruction, archery, pellet gun and OHV simulator.
- Latest OHVs, RVs, Boats, Kayaks on display by local dealers.
- Conservation organizations, outfitters and guides available to answer questions.
Deadline to submit late 2018–19 harvest reports for deer, elk, pronghorn antelope and turkey. All 2018–19 license holders must report to be eligible for 2019–20 draw licenses. Reports can be submitted online or by telephone. See 2019-20 New Mexico Hunting Rules & Info Book.
Failure to report for these species by this date will result in rejection of all draw applications. An $8 late fee applies after February 15, 2019. Remember to keep your confirmation number.
Deadline to apply for 2019 Draw Licenses for Barbary sheep, bighorn sheep, deer, elk, ibex, javelina, pronghorn and oryx, and to apply for Private-land Only Deer License for Units 2A, 2B, 2C, 4 and 5A. Applications must be completed before 5 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). See 2019-20 New Mexico Hunting Rules & Info.
2019–20 License Year begins. 2018–19 licenses no longer valid.
Deadline to submit 2018–19 harvest reports for Barbary sheep, ibex, javelina, oryx and trapping license holders to be eligible for big-game licenses. Results can be reported online or by telephone.
Failure to report for these species by this date will result in rejection of all applications. An $8 late fee applies after April 7, 2019. Remember to keep your confirmation number.