- Raton NMDGF Office, 215 York Canyon Road Tuesday, February 25, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Albuquerque NMDGF Office, 7816 Alamo Road NW Thursday, February 27, 2020, 6:30-8:00pm
- Santa Fe Santa Fe Higher Education Center, 1950 Siringo Road, Tuesday, March 3, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Las Cruces NMDGF Office, 2715 Northside Drive Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Postponed Roswell NMDGF Office, 1615 West College Boulevard, Thursday, March 12, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Postponed Taos Sagebrush Inn, 1508 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur
Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 6:30-8:00pm
Thank you for your interest.
- Southwest: May 20 at 10 a.m.
- Central: May 20 at 1 p.m.
- Northwest: May 21 at 2 p.m.
- Northeast: May 27 at 10 a.m.
- Southeast: May 27 at 1 p.m.
Anglers can fish for free in New Mexico on Saturday, June 6, as the state celebrates National Boating and Fishing Week.
Anyone can fish for free in public fishing waters throughout the state Saturday, June 6, but everyone must observe bag limits and all other rules and regulations. For more information, please visit www.wildlife.state.nm.us.
Maps of public fishing waters, lists of where to find family-friendly fishing and tips on how to fish also can be found on the department website.