Call for 2023 Share with Wildlife Projects

The Call for Project Information for Fiscal Year 2023 projects is now closed. The Department will announce projects selected for funding in the fall. Please contact the Assistant Chief for Technical Guidance, Virginia Seamster (, with any questions.

Forms for Share with Wildlife Contractors

These forms are provided for informational purposes to individuals and organizations submitting a proposal to the Share with Wildlife program in response to an active Call For Project Information. These forms should not be submitted to the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish unless an employee of the Department directly contacts you and requests that you fill them out as part of the process of implementing a professional services contract for a new Share with Wildlife project.

Campaign Contribution Disclosure Form

Compliance with Government Conduct Act

DFA Agency Certification Form

Substitute Form W-9

Scientific Collecting and Education Permit Application

Applicants for a Share with Wildlife project who intend to capture and handle animals or use live animals and/or animal parts for educational purposes for their project may need to obtain a scientific collecting permit or educational program permit from the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish. Please see the Special Use Permits page for more information and contact with questions.