We encourage your participation.
To comment on State Game Commission items visit our Proposals Under Consideration page.
For opportunities to comment on Department plans visit the Public Comment page.
License Sale Alerts
We are currently unable to process any credit card and check transactions through our online sales system. However, licenses may be purchased at any local vendor (click here).
We are sorry for the inconvenience and we are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish has scheduled statewide Habitat Stamp Program Citizens Advisory Committee meetings for 2016. Citizen advisors will prioritize Habitat Stamp-funded projects for 2017 and 2018. The public is welcome and encouraged to attend regional Citizen Advisory Committee meetings.
- Central: 9 a.m. April 28, Cibola National Forest office, 2113 Osuna Road NE, Albuquerque.
- Northeast: 9 a.m. May 2, Carson National Forest office, 208 Cruz Alta Road, Taos.
- Southeast: 10 a.m. May 7, Bureau of Land Management office, 2909 W. Second St., Roswell.
- Northwest: 9 a.m. May 11, Bureau of Land Management office, 6251 College Blvd., Farmington.
- Southwest: 10 a.m. May 14, Gila National Forest office, 3005 E. Camino del Bosque, Silver City.
Recent News Releases
View our publications page for the latest available in print and PDFs including 2016-17 Fishing Rules and Information, the 2016-17 Upland & Big Game Hunting Rules and Information booklet and New Mexico Wildlife magazine.