The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish has scheduled a public meeting with the Citizen Advisory Committee. Members of the public are invited to attend this hybrid public meeting in order to provide comments.
- Sept. 27, 2022, Santa Fe, 9 a.m.
- Attend in person at 1 Wildlife Way, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Register in advance to attend virtually
Comments can be provided by mail: New Mexico Department of Game and Fish, Attn: Habitat Stamp Program Manager, 1 Wildlife Way, Santa Fe, NM 87507; or by email, Daniel.Lusk@state.nm.us, or in person at the meeting listed above.
This workshop is required to become a certified hunter education instructor and will certify the individual to teach both the Traditional and the Field Day Hunter Education student courses. This workshop also provides a NM Hunter Education certification to new instructors who need a required NM hunter education number. All participants must register prior to attending. Please see registration details below.
Interested applicants need to first become a certified Game and Fish volunteer. Below are the steps to become a certified volunteer:
1. Create a Customer Identification Account (CIN) with the Department at https://onlinesales.wildlife.state.nm.us/
2. Fill out a volunteer application at https://new-mexico.volunteers.kalkomey.com/
3.Once the application is approved, certified volunteers can sign-up for the hunter education workshop through their CIN account