Dates and locations:
- Southwest: 10 a.m. May 15, Gila National Forest office, 3005 E. Camino del Bosque, Silver City.
- Southeast: 9 a.m. May 17, Central Valley Electric Cooperative, 1403 N. 13th Street, Artesia.
- Central: 9 a.m. May 18, New Mexico Department of Game and Fish office, 3841 Midway Place N.E., ABQ.
- Northwest: 9 a.m. May 22, Carson National Forest office, 1110 Rio Vista Lane, Unit #2, Bloomfield.
- Northeast: 9 a.m. May 25, Santa Fe National Forest office, 11 Forest Lane, Santa Fe.
For complete details see the following news release: Citizen advisory committees to meet to recommend Habitat Stamp projects
Registration opens at 7:30 a.m. Fishing Derby from 8:00 a.m. to Noon.
Fun times for the whole family! Free t-shirt and goodie bag for the first 200 kids! With prizes for largest fish, smallest fish, and many random drawings. Also archery, indoor pellet gun range, OHV simulator, and games. Hotdogs (while supplies last) at 11 a.m.
For more information call Game & Fish at 575-624-6135 or Officer Tyson Sanders at 575-840-7483Outdoor Adventure Day at the Zoo: Flier
This position will provide sport fishing opportunities for the anglers of New Mexico. It will also produce and stock fish in the waters of New Mexico, and assist with maintenance of grounds, infrastructures, and equipment at Red River State Fish Hatchery.
Apply Online: Fish Culturist 1 (DGF #5116+)
Salary: $23,524.80 – $40,913.60
Opening date: 8/01/2017
Closing date: 8/22/2017 11:59 PM Mountain
Location: Red River, New Mexico
This position will work with resource division biologists and law enforcement operations division to conduct aerial surveys of wildlife populations to assess population status and to fly special operations documenting illegal activities. This will be accomplished by operating fixed-wing aircraft in a safe manner and maintaining aircraft in airworthy condition. In addition, this position will coordinate statewide aerial telemetry and perform winter waterfowl surveys within a required limited timeframe to include identification and scheduling of experienced observers and programming/maintaining aerial telemetry equipment.
Apply Online: Chief Pilot (DGF #80209)
Salary: $44,782.40 – $77,916.80 Annually
Opening date: 7/06/2017
Closing date: Continuous
Location: Santa Fe (City), New Mexico