NMDGF will have a booth at the Super STEM Saturday to educate the public on wildlife topics. This event is open to the public.
- Raton NMDGF Office, 215 York Canyon Road Tuesday, February 25, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Albuquerque NMDGF Office, 7816 Alamo Road NW Thursday, February 27, 2020, 6:30-8:00pm
- Santa Fe Santa Fe Higher Education Center, 1950 Siringo Road, Tuesday, March 3, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Las Cruces NMDGF Office, 2715 Northside Drive Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Postponed Roswell NMDGF Office, 1615 West College Boulevard, Thursday, March 12, 2020 6:30-8:00pm
- Postponed Taos Sagebrush Inn, 1508 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur
Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 6:30-8:00pm
Thank you for your interest.
To gather public comments, one public meeting will be conducted via conference call March 31st, 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. The phone number is 800-747-5150, with the access code 4499417.
The presentation slides will be posted to the website before the meetings so attendees can follow along. See also the Proposals Under Consideration page.
The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish has scheduled statewide Habitat Stamp Program Citizens Advisory Committee virtual meetings (read more) for 2020. Citizen advisors will prioritize proposed Habitat Stamp projects for the next fiscal year. The public is welcome and encouraged to attend the following regional Citizen Advisory Committee virtual meetings:
- Southwest: May 20 at 10 a.m.
- Central: May 20 at 1 p.m.
- Northwest: May 21 at 2 p.m.
- Northeast: May 27 at 10 a.m.
- Southeast: May 27 at 1 p.m.